This dish is easy to make, pretty cheap and perfect for spicy food lovers. I am not sure if I can call it a soup, as it is very thick and very filling. Normally we have it for dinner with a glass of cold beer. Somehow it goes perfect together. 🙂 To make this you will need:
500g. beef mince
500g tomato passata
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 can kidney beans
Salt and other seasoning
(We like garlic, so normally we put even more than that. Also how spicy it is going to be it’s all up to your taste.)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until beef is brown.
2. Pour beef mixture into cooker and stir in tomato passata, beans, chili powder and seasoning.
3. After 20 minutes of cooking add crushed garlic and water if needed. Cook for 15 more minutes.
4. Prepare your garlic bread in the oven.
5. When the soup is ready, serve it in a bowl with grated cheese on the top and garlic bread on the side.