Another favourite recipe of mine is a fish
dish. Mackerel is one of my favourite
fish to eat. The fish is oily and has a
wonderful unique flavor. We bought the
fish from our local market £3 per medium sized mackerel. Here is the recipe.
- · Gut the mackerel – take off the head, fins and tails.
- · Once prepared oil the mackerel
and season with salt and pepper.
- · Place under a hot grill and
grill on both sides for 8 min each.
- · Prepare the butter sauce by chopping
4 cloves of garlic.
- · Add 200 grams of butter to
medium hot frying pan.
- · Add the garlic and cook
off. Make sure the garlic and butter do
not burn by stirring .
- · Now add the juice of one lemon.
- · Cook off and add the capers.
sauce on top of the mackerel. Serve the
dish with boiled potatoes.