We had a proper relaxing Sunday today! Edward decided to make his famous homemade burgers, so we prepared a mini BBQ at home. I want to share this recipe, as these are honestly best burgers I have ever had!
You will need:
700g minced beef
2 table spoons of worcester sauce
8 crushed crackers
Cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuces, fried onions
Mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard or any other sauce you like
Preparation is super easy – mix beef, egg, worcester sauce, crushed crackers and chopped parsley together. Add salt and pepper.
Roll into medium sized balls (not too small as it will be much more juicier) squash them flat.
Put on your BBQ and grill until cooked. Grill your bread rolls till crispy.
Serve all separately on the table, so everyone can pick vegetables or sauces they like. I can guarantee you, this will taste amazing!
Sorry, last picture is not that fancy. But we were all so hungry, that forgot to take a proper one. 🙂 It really tasted better than it looks!!
This dish is easy to make, pretty cheap and perfect for spicy food lovers. I am not sure if I can call it a soup, as it is very thick and very filling. Normally we have it for dinner with a glass of cold beer. Somehow it goes perfect together. 🙂 To make this you will need:
500g. beef mince
500g tomato passata
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 can kidney beans
Salt and other seasoning
(We like garlic, so normally we put even more than that. Also how spicy it is going to be it’s all up to your taste.)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until beef is brown.
2. Pour beef mixture into cooker and stir in tomato passata, beans, chili powder and seasoning.
3. After 20 minutes of cooking add crushed garlic and water if needed. Cook for 15 more minutes.
4. Prepare your garlic bread in the oven.
5. When the soup is ready, serve it in a bowl with grated cheese on the top and garlic bread on the side.