If you are expecting to see some sightseeing photos from our Mini Break in Lithuania, you are looking at the wrong post. 🙂 This time, we only stayed there for the few days and, as you might know, the main reason for the whole trip was my Grandma’s birthday. Therefore, 95% of our time there we spent with my family and the other 5% with friends.
Let’s talk photos today. A picture below was taken on our very first day of our Lithuanian break, soon after we arrived to my Grandma’s house. Edward’s face says it all – it’s been a long day. Our flight was at around 6.30am, therefore we were all up since 2.30am.
This terrace of my Grandmother holds so many memories. My sisters and I used to always play there as kids. However, the windows were not always there. it used to be as a huge balcony before. I remember us, kids, sitting there, on the edge of the balcony with our legs hanging out. The thought of it terrifies me now! It’s on the second floor, I can’t even think of what could have happened if we slipped or something!
Next photo below is from one of our many lunches out. I really miss the food from Lithuania (not necessarily Lithuanian food, but made by Lithuanians). For example, pizzas are somewhat different there and I love them so much! Edward enjoys it a lot too. I am very glad he does. 🙂
Below- Edward and Daniella at the main shopping centre named Akropolis in Kaunas city. We always go there when we are visiting Lithuania. There is everything in one place – lots of clothes and shoe stores, cinema, restaurants and cafes, bowling, ice ring, food store, pharmacy and loads more. It’s kind of Lithuanian Westfield, ha ha. 🙂